Dr. Schitz slips Nurse Violent the Korv* while she goes for a taste of Yam Man's trouser zucchini
Brittney's DNA Suspicions Confirmed
by Dirty Dan
Wow, was Brittney ever right when she said she suspected that there was more to the DNA scrambling in the petri dishes containing her offspring than Dr. Schitz would admit. The Princess of Darkness slipped into Dr. Schitz' DNA lab while the doc was out to lunch and asked assistant DNA manipulator Dr. Daria Morgendorffer to give up the goods about what she knew.
"Daria, you aren't a drunken moron like Dr. Schitz," Brittney said. "So I trust you to tell me the truth."
"Very well," Daria sighed. "But you won't like it."
Daria took Brittney into the viewing room and turned on the video player. Onscreen appeared Dr. Schitz, Nurse Violent, and Yam Man drinking Mad Dog 20/20. Daria appeared momentarily to ask Nurse Violent if she really ought to be drinking such substances while pregnant.
"Oh, absolutely," Dr. Schitz said. "You see, Daria, alcohol is actually good for the offspring of a succubus."
"Well, then may I suggest that she drink Absolut instead of that swill," Daria said before leaving.
"Thankfully that was my only appearance in this horror show," Daria said. "And I'm ashamed to even be seen in it for that amount of time."
After Daria left, Dr. Schitz and Yam Man became obviously drunker. They called in Dr. House, who also commenced to drinking with them. While Dr. House began mixing new DNA into the petri dish that would eventually become Shorty Slash, Nurse Violent became hornier by the minute, groping Dr. Schitz and Yam Man lustfully.
"You aren't jealous, are you, Schitzy?" Yam Man asked.
"No. I'm relieved. There's nothing more randy than a pregnant succubus," Dr. Schitz said. "Maybe you can help me satiate her for a while."
"Well hell, I'm always glad to help a friend!" said Yam Man.
Brittney stared in horror as Dr. Schitz and Yam Man got busy with Nurse Violent. Her expression became even more horrified when Dr. House opened up the other two petri dishes. He then pulled a fourth petri dish from his medical bag and took out a couple more DNA test tubes.
"Hey Schitzy, I have an idea," he said.
At that moment, both Dr. Schitz and Yam Man reached climax. The results ended up on Nurse Violent, Dr. House, and in the petri dishes.
"I'll be back in a minute after I bathe in Mr. Spleen," Dr. House said.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" Brittney screamed. "Oh, Master, how could you have allowed such a travesty? This is worse than I thought! Not only do I have one child whose DNA includes that of a homicidal garden gnome, but all three of them have the DNA of Dr. Schitz, and worse, Yam Man! Heads are gonna roll!"
With that, Brittney stormed from the viewing room.
"Oh dear," Daria said. "I get the feeling that this place is going to be trashed way worse than the time that the Chickenator got loose. I think we're talking nuclear wasteland here!"
All I have to say is that if Nurse Violent needs any extra man meat while Dr. Schitz is laid up recovering from Brittney's onslaught, she can call me anytime at 666-DRTY-DAN!
Dirty Dan
*Korv is Swedish sausage
"Daria, you aren't a drunken moron like Dr. Schitz," Brittney said. "So I trust you to tell me the truth."
"Very well," Daria sighed. "But you won't like it."
Daria took Brittney into the viewing room and turned on the video player. Onscreen appeared Dr. Schitz, Nurse Violent, and Yam Man drinking Mad Dog 20/20. Daria appeared momentarily to ask Nurse Violent if she really ought to be drinking such substances while pregnant.
"Oh, absolutely," Dr. Schitz said. "You see, Daria, alcohol is actually good for the offspring of a succubus."
"Well, then may I suggest that she drink Absolut instead of that swill," Daria said before leaving.
"Thankfully that was my only appearance in this horror show," Daria said. "And I'm ashamed to even be seen in it for that amount of time."
After Daria left, Dr. Schitz and Yam Man became obviously drunker. They called in Dr. House, who also commenced to drinking with them. While Dr. House began mixing new DNA into the petri dish that would eventually become Shorty Slash, Nurse Violent became hornier by the minute, groping Dr. Schitz and Yam Man lustfully.
"You aren't jealous, are you, Schitzy?" Yam Man asked.
"No. I'm relieved. There's nothing more randy than a pregnant succubus," Dr. Schitz said. "Maybe you can help me satiate her for a while."
"Well hell, I'm always glad to help a friend!" said Yam Man.
Brittney stared in horror as Dr. Schitz and Yam Man got busy with Nurse Violent. Her expression became even more horrified when Dr. House opened up the other two petri dishes. He then pulled a fourth petri dish from his medical bag and took out a couple more DNA test tubes.
"Hey Schitzy, I have an idea," he said.
At that moment, both Dr. Schitz and Yam Man reached climax. The results ended up on Nurse Violent, Dr. House, and in the petri dishes.
"I'll be back in a minute after I bathe in Mr. Spleen," Dr. House said.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" Brittney screamed. "Oh, Master, how could you have allowed such a travesty? This is worse than I thought! Not only do I have one child whose DNA includes that of a homicidal garden gnome, but all three of them have the DNA of Dr. Schitz, and worse, Yam Man! Heads are gonna roll!"
With that, Brittney stormed from the viewing room.
"Oh dear," Daria said. "I get the feeling that this place is going to be trashed way worse than the time that the Chickenator got loose. I think we're talking nuclear wasteland here!"
All I have to say is that if Nurse Violent needs any extra man meat while Dr. Schitz is laid up recovering from Brittney's onslaught, she can call me anytime at 666-DRTY-DAN!
Dirty Dan
*Korv is Swedish sausage

6 comments:
Don't think our HMO covers treatment in that hospital.
Well! Fortunately the Netherworld has a fully socialized medicine system, so you'd be covered. Though given this incident, I'm not sure you'd like what you'd be covered in.
Uh-oh.
O M G
I hope my dog dont see this
Hobbes: Uh-oh indeed.
Jimmy: by all means, protect your dog from this horrible knowledge--and from Dr. Schitz' DNA manipulations.
Your blog crashes our browser, BTW.
Post a Comment