CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 13, 2009

Lusty Goddess Bests Death Cheese Studs













Rowr! The Goddess Voluptas is one feisty babe!

Hot Roman Goddess Voluptas Lays Death Cheese Studs Flat
by Chuck Ruttheimer

Hey sexy babes and horny dudes! When the goddess Voluptas, who is the daughter of Psyche and Cupid, approached Axe Man and his half brothers the WWF Wannabes at the Death Cheese Wrecks the Coloseum show, the guys thought they'd hit the jackpot. I can sure understand that--a horny babe that wants to take on three dudes? ROWR!!!! FEISTY!!!! But after six straight hours of sex, even these super-studs had to admit defeat. But Voluptas was still ready to bang the gong. I bet me and King Smut can help her with that! And since Chuck Junior is standing at full attention, I'll see all you sex fiends later!

Chuck Ruttheimer

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm supprised she's not all broken up & stuff!